Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Autumn nail colours and my first encounter with Essie!

Hello bloggers!

Again, I apologize for not posting a lot recently but I have been busy busy busy!

This autumn's nail colours have revolved around dark burgundy's and plum colours and I have been searching for what seems like forever for the perfect colour that lasts and doesn't look too dark (almost black) in different lights. I work in fashion retail so my nail varnish has a hard time staying on throughout a normal day.

I have tried so many colours, but finally I found one that, so far, is my favourite! I'd heard about Essie nail polishes through YouTube and blogs but always thought "7.99? For a nail polish? Really?" But seriously, it is so worth it! I took a stroll into Boots earlier this week and my eyes instantly hooked onto this colour, and the price tag didn't matter anymore. So the colour is..



'Carry On' by Essie

What's your favorite autumn nail colour?

xxxxxxxxxx





2 comments:

  1. My favourite autumn colour is Westbourne Terrace by Nails Inc!

    Love your blog, the background is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love that colour! :) its so pretty :D
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete