Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Argan Oil hair products

 
Hello everyone!
 
Today I wanted to write a post on a range of hair products that I have fallen in love with.. Argan Oil.
 
I know that Argan Oil really isn't a new thing to most people and I've seen many a blogger posting about these products years ago, yet I'd never tried it myself. I used to dip dye my hair to ombre style which although it looked good, didn't do very well for the condition of my hair. I recently however have stripped the colour and got highlights through my hair, and am taking much better care of its condition.
 
I have tried different 'hair repair' treatments but a lot of them, even if I follow instructions, seem to leave my hair quite greasy. However, taking a trip to my local supermarket, I found Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner for £1! I couldn't believe how cheap it was so had to buy it. I've been using it for a few weeks now and my hair is feeling amazing! I think it's also helping the growth of my hair too.
 
I also found the Argan Oil hair treatment a few months ago which I use on damp hair before I apply any heat. This helps with the smoothness and shininess of newly washed hair.
 
I would definitely recommend giving Argan Oil a try, it's only £1 in Asda if you are in the UK!!
 
 

 
Please let me know if you try these out or if you have any other hair products similar that you think I should give a try!
 
rosieBxxx
 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment